How to Change Your Alexa Device Location
Change Your Alexa Device Location – Alexa uses the address stored in the Alexa application for your device for weather, time, local search, and other features.
You can change the location of your Alexa device in the Alexa app:
- Open the menu and select Settings.
- Choose your device type.
- Open the Device Location section and select Edit.
- Enter your full address, then select Save.
Note: If you have multiple Alexa devices in your Amazon account, you must update the location for each device.
For echo compatible devices, you can also change your location directly on the device:
- Go to Settings or swipe down from the top of the screen then select Settings.
- Select Device Options.
- Select device location.
- Use the keyboard to enter or edit addresses.
Note: For information about organizing and changing your daily shuttle data, see Checking Traffic.