How to View Your Alexa Dialog History [Easy Solution]
You can view transcripts and listen to interactions with your Alexa device.
You can delete some or all notes. For more information, see frequently asked questions about Alexa and Alexa Devices.
How to View Your Alexa Dialog History
Note: If you use an Alexa device, we will store the sound recordings associated with your account to improve the accuracy of the results you provide and to improve our services. Deleting this recording can affect your experience with the voice feature.
To list dialog history in the Alexa app:
- Open the menu and select Settings.
- Scroll to the General section and select History.
- Select the interaction from the list, then click the play icon to hear the interaction.
Tips: To delete individual recordings and select Delete voice recordings. This removes the sound that is transmitted to the cloud and the splash screen associated with that interaction. If you only want to delete the Home screen map in the Alexa application, find the map on the Home screen and select Delete Card.
To delete all your interactions:
- Visit the Amazon website to manage your content and devices.
- Select your device tab.
- Select your Alexa device from the list of devices registered in your Amazon account.
- Select Manage voice recordings.
- Select Delete.